Lady Madonna...?

I know the piano intro sounds like an old-school video game (not Bomb Jack!), but I can't place it. Thoughts?

Update:

I know it's by The Beatles...

That wasn't my question. If I know the name of the song, why wouldn't I know it was by The Beatles?

It sounds like a video game theme from an old game - which one?

Update 2:

What the hell is wrong with you people?

I know what the damned song is! Morons...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • joe
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

well, lady madonna came out in about '66 and i'm sure it predated all video games by atleast a decade. so maybe phrase the question, what video game rips off the music of lady madonna. that song was crap though. it was the first beatles song pretty much recorded by paul and paul only. he hired some studio guys to play the backing and no other beatle but paul played on the song. from there, the beatles were on their way to the end. way to go paul. john never pulled that crap.

• 1 decade ago

Lady Madonna was written by Paul McCartney (The Beatles). The melody and arrangement were based on "Bad Penny Blues" an old recording. In a Sep 1980 Playboy Interview, John Lennon said (about "Lady Madonna"), "Good piano lick, but the song never really went anywhere." The song was recorded on Feb 3, 1968 at Abbey Road Studios, London, England.

Source(s): Beatlesongs, written by William J. Dowlding
  • Dulos
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

the Beatles

• 1 decade ago

children at your feet...

Is that the song you are thinking of? Sorry, can't think of any video games that sound like that at the moment. How "old school" are you thinking? Arcade-style, or console, such as Atari?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Beatles......

Oh I'm sorry.....WOW you are really getting mad over this....lol

Have a beer and relax

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

children at yo feet, wondrin how you manage to make endz meeeee eeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.