How do I uninstall a failed Yahoo Music Jukebox installation?

My installation failed midway because I'm not an administrator, and now an icon is stuck on my desktop (I don't have write/delete privs on it) and jukebox keeps on (unsuccessfully) trying to run mp3's. I also don't have an "uninstall.exe" file for it and add/remove programs doesn't... show more My installation failed midway because I'm not an administrator, and now an icon is stuck on my desktop (I don't have write/delete privs on it) and jukebox keeps on (unsuccessfully) trying to run mp3's. I also don't have an "uninstall.exe" file for it and add/remove programs doesn't have a remove button on the Yahoo Music Jukebox selection.
Update: There is a link for it in All Programs, but not an uninstall link. As I said, there also isn't an "uninstall.exe" in C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Music Jukebox.
Update 2: There isn't a "SBC Yahoo Applications" in my Add/Remove Applications. There is a "Yahoo! Music Jukebox", but there isn't any button available for Change/Remove or Uninstall.
Update 3: It's also interesting that I was able to install things like "Yahoo! Install Manager" and the Yahoo! Music Jukebox desktop icon, that now require an Administrator to uninstall them. It seems like Yahoo! software isn't playing friendly.