I want someone to explain me why this is not treachery to the american people?

Policies are made by leaders..leaders that we elect to represent us and look out for us. Yet, these leaders have given us policies that (((ENCOURAGE)) companies to close factories here and send jobs overseas to other countries and even to tyrnannical communist regimes that have nukes pointed at us, and are... show more Policies are made by leaders..leaders that we elect to represent us and look out for us. Yet, these leaders have given us policies that (((ENCOURAGE)) companies to close factories here and send jobs overseas to other countries and even to tyrnannical communist regimes that have nukes pointed at us, and are building armies to go to war against us.

Our leaders have spent more money than we take in from taxes and to make up the difference they have put us in hoc to countries who are tyrannical communist and are building armies to fight us.....oh...and also give weapons to other enemy countries in the meanwhile to kill our soldiers.

Our leaders have ((((invited)) and ((allowed))) mexico to tell its people to leave mexico and go to the USA and break our laws, cross our borders illegally and take jobs that ordinarily would be done by americans and or depress their wages.

Our leaders gladly spend our tax dollars as giveaway freebies to other countries while ignoring our ...
Update: infrastructure which old and decrepit, and as we now know dangerous.
and on and on and on..
Update 2: Now. I want someone who agrees with all these policies to give me an intelligent reason why I should support them...while everybone in my body tells me the complete opposite.