Who/What is Princeton Premier??

I received this weird email stating (I edited out my name from the email, but they did address me as such) It is my great pleasure to inform you that you have been chosen as a candidate for inclusion into the 2007-2008 Honors Edition of the Princeton Premier Business Leaders and Professionals publication. This... show more I received this weird email stating (I edited out my name from the email, but they did address me as such)

It is my great pleasure to inform you that you have been chosen as a candidate for inclusion into the 2007-2008 Honors Edition of the Princeton Premier Business Leaders and Professionals publication. This is a significant honor, an achievement that is afforded to very few individuals in the course of a lifetime. You are to be commended for the accomplishments and service that have brought your name to the attention of our Editorial Committee. To help our editors ensure the utmost accuracy in compiling the new edition, please submit your biographical data upon receipt of this letter.

I did some research and cant really find out anything about them other than some press releases they did about people they included in their books. Anyone know what this is all about or anything at all about them?