Obtaining a unsecured loan right under $10,000 w/ bad credit- looking to re-establish credit; ever obtained 1?

That's just it too. Took out 3 cards when I turned 18 maxed them, & didn't pay them (same old story, statistic); I have an old hospital bill as well from a very bad stomach virus. Now my credit is obviously bad, that's what you get!!! Now I am almost 23, I'm more than ready to start establishing positivies on my credit. I was going to just go the credit card route, or rent- own from Aaron's, but, I was hit by a drunk driver a couple monthes back, and it's priority dropped. A week or so later started exp. pain & have had to go to chirpractor from 3-2 x's a week since- anything to not have to take pain medications, and still maintain. Recently I have taken a look at maybe taking out an unsecured signature loan to not only help re-establish my credit, as well as get a jump start on my medical bills before my settlement comes in. I would love to hear back from those that have been approved for a loan under their personal bad credit/ high risk circumstances, & actually obtained one.thanx

Favorite Answer

There are plenty of places that offer loans for people with bad credit with no-hassle applications and easy requirements.

Some of these lenders even offer 1 minute approvals, and have both secured and unsecured loans, depending on your need and situation. Check the page listed below, it has information and bad credit lenders listed off and on.

http://www.axalda.info/bad-credit-loans.html

1

Source(s): Get Unsecured Loans Under $10,000 at BESTCREDITREVIEW.COM
  • esau

10000 Loan Bad Credit

Do you wish honesty or do you want someone to give you hope where there is NONE. There is no way you will get an unsecured loan for just under 10K.

Do not be fool by these jackasses who offer anyone a loan in their spm of this site.

• steffi

10000 Loan No Credit Check

Unsecured Loan

I would like to say thank you to Destiny kings Loan finance for all the things they have helped me with. I have a large family, and every time we have had a crisis Destiny kings Loan finance has helped us out. I thank God for the help they have provided to me and my family,email them today at{destinykingsfinance@yahoo.com

{destinykingsfinance@yahoo.com}

Beware of Advance fee Loan scams.

LOAN SCAM - Do Not Pay UpFront Fees.

Do not send money UpFront via Western Union or MoneyGram to any person or business in the UK, Nigeria or Canada in hopes of getting a loan. If you do you will learn a hard lesson & never see any Loan money.

Remember, if it sounds too good

to be true, it probably is! NEVER give out your personal information to strangers online! Always be on guard.

-----------------------

There is a great place to go with this. I was in a very similar situation.

This is getting help from real people without the use of banks or credit card companies. Good Luck!

http://www.prosper.com/join/lzc5wh

why do you need to take a loan to pay debt down.. just use the money that you were going to pay off the new loan and use it to pay off the old loans.