is there a renters rebate tax francise for disable person on ssi in the state of arkansa?

that tax would be a 9000r form to file it.

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Can't seem to find anything on the internet about renters rebates in Arkansas.

  • 1 decade ago

    yes there is it is called a renter's certificate....i'm not exactly sure the form #

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.