Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

that little bar on the bottom of your internet?

my computer has been acting really weird lately because it has a virus. but anyways you know that little bar at the bottom of the internet that has a scroll to move the page to the side to read whatever it is? it's gone. so like i try to get it back but i dont know how to. you know that white bar that has the bar thing to move the page to the side to read whatever. and it also has that green progress bar thing that tells u how it's going when u click something on the internet? plz tell me how to get it back

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go onto tools - toolbars and click status bar.

• 1 decade ago

Click the right button at the top of the internet explorer, and make sure Status bar is checked!

• 4 years ago

it is called progression Bar. It exhibits how lots of the present website has been loaded so a techniques. that's displayed and controlled in any different case on different internet browsers - the courses used to browse the internet - like internet Explorer, Safari, and Firefox. that's why you spot it on on and not on the different computing gadget.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.