Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

<3
<3 asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

I want to drop this group of people I dont like.?

Ok please don judge me as a ***** for this but my high school is filled with cliches. There is this REALLY "nerdy" group who are loud and annoying and are always teased. Well I felt bad for them so I'd stick up for them and talk to them casually so they didn't feel bad. Well now its blown up in my face, some people now think Im like best friends with them and the "nerdy" group wont leave me alone. Im not a bad person but I just really dont want to be friends with them so my question is how can I get them away from me without seeming like a horrible person.

I have my own group of friends I adore and I make friends easily at my school

Favorite Answer

Hi Annie,

I am the last person to want to judge. So with that said-just say hello to the group as you walk by and tell them you are catching up with your friends or better yet have a friend with you. Try not to say more than hello and goodbye. Nerds are the smart ones in school. They should figure it out that they aren't "really" your friends, you just did something nice for them.

BTW-I'm very proud of you for no wanting to see other people get picked on.

Visit my web store and tell your friends. I have a new invention.

I would appreciate your help sharing my idea in your area. I really need people to help spread the news. kik-n-it.net

Thank you,

Connie

Source(s): years of being on this planet

u can try to make other friends too which i am sure u r...but u shudnt just leave these ''cliches'' right away...do it gradually.....

spend lesser time with them, bit by bit. they may feel hurt if you drop them suddenly.

which law says you can't be friends with both parties