If Fate bring us together then why keep us apart?

• Stu147
    Favorite Answer

If you believe in fate, then you would have to believe that it was fate that you should have only been together for a certain length of time. And now your fate is to be apart.

Or you could just accept that fate had nothing to do with it. People come together through luck, timing, circumstance and effort. But they stay together mainly through effort.

• Every one and everything is connected and everything happens for a reason, no matter how small the lesson we learned of the lesson we shared, it always leaves something in our lives when is over.

When Destiny or Fate brings people together but at the end the couple or friendship ends, is not in vain, is just something that both persons at the time of being together had to go thru, for whatever reason, both grew because of it (hopefully :) - and hopefully are better because of it as well.

If you really believe in Fate then you have to believe that souls many times owe something to another - and they do have to be together to give it closure, that is all.

Source(s): My life :)
  • ?

Sometimes fate plays mean tricks.... I like to think fate does this to strength our relationship. B/c in the end, we are stronger together.

My sweetie and I were apart for quite some time but our love for each other remained strong as it's a real love and a strong one too! Absence definetly makes the heart grow stornger and now our patience has paid off as we are together and will be forever.

because fate can mean two things, the inevitable destiny or necessity: appointed lot: ill-fortune: doom: ultimate lot. Just be happy, because this question really has no answer, because it could be good or bad only what you perceive it too be. Remember Murphy's Law: What ever is meant to happen will happen and what ever was meant too be will be.

My sweetie and I were apart due to where we both lived. But it kept our love strong and kept us wanting each other. And now we are together --forever. So fate/ God's plan for you can reward you if you are patient.

• MrOrph

If fate is indeed real and not a fig-newton of our imagination, then we shan't be apart.

OTOH, if fate is not our "real" destiny, then I guess it's all up to us. Either way, I'm in for the long haul.

• Jimmy

Irish, I wasn't aware that Fate was involved!Never seen her on Yahoo! Jimmy.

because fate wants us to be apart to test the foundation of our relationship.

• Meeya

Maybe fate made a mistake.