Need help with a college paper!?

I am going to online school and I have to do a project with a group of 5 people including myself and I have all the information that I need to write the paper but the problem is it has to be a proposal. How do I write one and in lamens terms what exactly does proposal mean? I have to write a proposal to Mexico to sell and market organic crackers and cheese. Please help this is due Saturday August 11.

• Helga
    Favorite Answer

do it as a case study. that is the easiest format.

This website has a general background/format. Also your univerisities writing center will have some info on line.

http://www.ualr.edu/iog/format.html