Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Other - Soccer · 1 decade ago

i have heard of shoe goo, but what else can i use to fix my broken soccer boot? PLS HELP?

the leather is separating from the base of the shoe and i cant aford another pair of soccer boots, what can i use that is waterproof, durable, flexible and cost effective? any help is appreciated, thanks to those who tried to help me before

i live in south africa

Favorite Answer

it would probably cost more to fix than it would to buy a cheapish new pair. if you really can't afford a new pair i've got some you can have if you live in manchester.

Give me a PO box number (not your address) and i'll send them over for ya. they are english size 8

Source(s): MUFC

go to Wal-Mart, if they have them where you live, and buy this stuff called Amazing Goop. Works wonders, although I have never used it on shoes.

buy a new one!