Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Other - Soccer · 1 decade ago

i have heard of shoe goo, but what else can i use to fix my broken soccer boot? PLS HELP?

the leather is separating from the base of the shoe and i cant aford another pair of soccer boots, what can i use that is waterproof, durable, flexible and cost effective? any help is appreciated, thanks to those who tried to help me before

Update:

i live in south africa

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it would probably cost more to fix than it would to buy a cheapish new pair. if you really can't afford a new pair i've got some you can have if you live in manchester.

Give me a PO box number (not your address) and i'll send them over for ya. they are english size 8

Source(s): MUFC
  • 1 decade ago

go to Wal-Mart, if they have them where you live, and buy this stuff called Amazing Goop. Works wonders, although I have never used it on shoes.

• 1 decade ago

buy a new one!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.