Nick asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who would win this match????

Goldust vs. The Boogeyman!! Possibly the weirdest match ever. Who would win and why?

These are great answers you guys! You've got me crackin' up!! I'm glad no one is involving that stupid tourettes gimmick they gave goldie. Such a stupid idea.

Favorite Answer

Goldust. Maybe a nice Golden Globes will get those worms out of Boogieman's mouth.

The Boogeyman

Goldust

I would say Boogeyman. Goldust is gay (I think) and will try to hug the Boogeyman and Goldust will get Boogeyslammed and Boogeyman would win.

Goldust Would Go And Hugg Boogyman then boogyman would give goldust some worms and they'd Have Gay Sex In The Ring

Goldust.

Source(s): The Victory Is Only An RKO Away!!!

I agree its pretty weird and i think The Boogeyman would win because his main goal is to scare everybody and do his finisher move the "Pumplephandle Slam" and pick up the pin to win.

Source(s): Myself

goldust coz i dont think boogeyman is much of a wrestler just a freak

• NONAME

boogeyman would win via a countout

he would start eating worms and then golddust would run away and get scared and run backstage and the 10 count would make Boggeyman win

Goldust because he is a great, strong and technical wrestler.

He could be beat that Freak called Boogerman anyday.