Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Nick asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who would win this match????

Goldust vs. The Boogeyman!! Possibly the weirdest match ever. Who would win and why?

Update:

These are great answers you guys! You've got me crackin' up!! I'm glad no one is involving that stupid tourettes gimmick they gave goldie. Such a stupid idea.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Goldust. Maybe a nice Golden Globes will get those worms out of Boogieman's mouth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Boogeyman

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Goldust

• 1 decade ago

I would say Boogeyman. Goldust is gay (I think) and will try to hug the Boogeyman and Goldust will get Boogeyslammed and Boogeyman would win.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Goldust Would Go And Hugg Boogyman then boogyman would give goldust some worms and they'd Have Gay Sex In The Ring

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Goldust.

Source(s): The Victory Is Only An RKO Away!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree its pretty weird and i think The Boogeyman would win because his main goal is to scare everybody and do his finisher move the "Pumplephandle Slam" and pick up the pin to win.

Source(s): Myself
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

goldust coz i dont think boogeyman is much of a wrestler just a freak

• NONAME
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

boogeyman would win via a countout

he would start eating worms and then golddust would run away and get scared and run backstage and the 10 count would make Boggeyman win

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Goldust because he is a great, strong and technical wrestler.

He could be beat that Freak called Boogerman anyday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.