Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can some one help me with a ghost problem?

I live by a cemetery well i have a story to telll you it doesnt bother me it just creeps me out kinda well i am a night owl and on occasion when i am in my basement watching tv sometimes only at night i see blue flashes of light flash out of a door witch is the tool area.

what i wanna know is first have you ever heard of this before and 2nd do you have andy idea what it is , Me and my girl frend are the only ones to have seen it i some times look at her when we are watching the telly and see the blue flash accross her face... umm and oh one more thing i know it is not lighting even though it looks like a flash of blue it is not by anymeans lightning colored if that makes any sence ..... any ideas?

P.s. I also slowly with courage walk to the door and seee nothing it seems to flash a last time before i get to the door... i wonder there is alot of electrisitylines and i do live next to a cemetary .... does that have something to do with it? well answer me as best as you can

Favorite Answer

if you believe in ghosts you need to grow up

The metal tools (and/or tool shed) are probably picking up a static electric charge from the surrounding air during certain weather conditions.

This would result in a static electric "discharge," sort of like "mini-lightning..." The way you get shocked when you rub your feet on carpet and then touch something metal...

Or...

It could be a hideous, human flesh-eating Demon from the Nether Realms looking for tools to start Its own garden of fresh tomatoes and basil...