Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it silly to get an alarm clock (kinda uinque design) as a gift to the hot girl I am meeting this Sunday?

Favorite Answer

no that's cute...

um.....idk if a guy gave me a alarm clock on a date (even if it was cute) i'd be like awww thank you and afterwards be like what a physco......so first why are you bringing her a gift??? did you say you would was it like already planned is it her birthday??? if your just ramdomly going on a first date with a girl a show up with a cute little ALARM CLOCK ur not going to get far in the relationship if ya'll have been dating alittle bit (as long as this isn't the first date) and shes not stuck up and the alarm clock is cute its not a problem if its not one of these things then just get her like a teddy bear with chocoltes or something simple don't risk it.....

Alarm clock it denpend what it look likes if it is all girly stuff i think she will like it, and any way if she need one thats if even better that you are giving it to her! i hope she like your present

r u the guy that likes me? well, if that is u...dont give me that clock..

i think its really really silly..what im i gonna do w/ it..

wake up early? get me a victoria's secret gift card

or a ticket to the movies with u..not alarm clock please!

sounds kinda weird, she might wonder if it has any hidden meaning (does it?)

If it's a heart maybe, but otherwise it sounds kinda weird

not if its pretty.

no, no, no,

it 'll o . k....