Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need help moving.I am studying nursing in a japanese university in japan,but would like to move later .?

I am on scholarship in japan ,studying nursing.But when i graduate i want to work as a nurse in the US,how can i go abt this successfully?what must i do to facilitate my move when i graduate?can i work in the US with my degree from Japan?

Thank you.

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    My sister is studying to be a nurse in Australia, and her degree will be acceptable here. Check with your university, contact the type of hospital you are interested in...they can clue you in!

  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

    As somebody else already reported--i actually am additionally a close-by chinese language/Mandarin speaker who's attracted to eastern language and custom. in case you desire to %. the simpler, sensible one, i'd say chinese language with the aid of fact like others have already suggested--China's monetary device and international potential is becoming very rapid. the two languages are the two complicated, yet i'll assert that in case you learn chinese language first--eastern would be lots less demanding so which you would be able to earnings in an prolonged time with the aid of fact eastern borrowed various characters from the chinese language and the sounds would be less demanding to pronounce. For now, i'd propose chinese language, however the alternative is finally as much as you! reliable success.

  • 1 decade ago

    I think you can work there with your degree from japan. Maybe there will be just some tasks to do to adopt their practice of nurses there.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.