Children's book name(s)?

It's a kid's book and I read it when I was in grade 4, so that's about 6 years ago now.

It was a trilogy, and they were all about a girl who moved to Arizona with her family and the girl sees a ghost horse in her back yard. She eventually meets up with this horse and in each book something happens where she and this ghost horse (Star) have to help.

I specifically remember what the 1st book was about, the 2nd one is a big more foggy and I know there's a third book but I haven't been able to find it (well, wasn't back then really).

Even if you know the title of book one that'd be great.

SO,

In the first book, the girl (don't remember her name) moved to Arizona and sees Star in her backyard. This ghost seems troubled, and after a series of events I don't remember, she finds out what happened to Star and her owner (Star and her owner were riding away from a forest fire or something and they get killed somehow). Actually it might not even be book 1 but that's the storyline for one of them..

It's been on my mind for a few years now and I've actually been looking because I just want to find something I can read in a matter of days (3 kid-geared books for me = 2-3 days).

And I remember it was one of my favourite books and I want to be able to find it again if anyone knows the title.

Funny, I remember the storyline mostly but not the name of the book... and I remember the cover for book 1 instead of book 2 (which I read before book 1 accidentally).

There were 2 or 3 books to this series, I remember that too.

No, it was definitely a ghost horse, I specifically remember that because the horse would only appear to the one girl and the horse would only be seen by others when it was needed (like once I remember the girl and her friend were lost in the woods and the horse Star saves them and the two ride her back home...).

And I specifically remember it was a ghost horse because I made an imaginary horse based off of Star (I was in 4th grade, it was years ago now. So basically it's an older book series since I'm going into grade 10 in September).

Favorite Answer

I found the book you are looking for. It is a trilogy by Janni Lee Simner, about a girl who moves to arizona and meets a ghost horse named Star. Here are the three books in the series and their ISBN numbers so you can find them:

Ghost Horse

ISBN-10: 0590673130

ISBN-13: 978-0590673136

The Haunted Trail

ISBN-10: 0590673149

ISBN-13: 978-0590673143

Ghost Vision

ISBN-10: 0590673157

ISBN-13: 978-0590673150

I hope this will help, I know this is the book series you're looking for!

• Allie Nichols Mysteries by Cynthia C. Defelice

#1 Ghost of Fossil Glen

#2 The Ghost and Mrs. Hobbs

#3 The Ghost of Cutler Creek

i think this might be it but it has a ghost dog instead of a horse

i hope this is helpful

What about 'Trixie Belden no.39 Mystery of the Galloping Ghost'?

technology book and training- http://rampant-book.com/

dejavu!