Are they taking over now?

Just a few minutes ago I witnessed a little alien breaking out of my neighbors chest, killing him. I quickly ran into the house! What should I do? Ahhhhhh :(

Favorite Answer

call ripley. shes the only one who seems to know how to deal with these things!

Contact Fox Mulder & Dana Scully.

give them some potato chips and let them play the Nintendo Wii. They will become so addicted to the game and never leave the game again.

• Shit

Give the alien a cow. They speak cow and like them a lot.

Source(s): South Park
  • Piggy

ahhhh..... quickly put the kettle to boil and drink the hot water. that ought to take care of the alien.

Turn the television off and get some sleep. It will be over when you wake up.

Get under a table, put your head between your knees and kiss your @ss good bye.

Call Men In Black - they're in the yellow pages.

take some good meds on an empty stomach you should forget all about it!!!

Offer yourself to be the next victim... put your webcam on... and tape it!!..