Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are they taking over now?

Just a few minutes ago I witnessed a little alien breaking out of my neighbors chest, killing him. I quickly ran into the house! What should I do? Ahhhhhh :(

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

call ripley. shes the only one who seems to know how to deal with these things!

• 1 decade ago

Contact Fox Mulder & Dana Scully.

• 1 decade ago

give them some potato chips and let them play the Nintendo Wii. They will become so addicted to the game and never leave the game again.

• Shit
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Give the alien a cow. They speak cow and like them a lot.

Source(s): South Park
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Piggy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

ahhhh..... quickly put the kettle to boil and drink the hot water. that ought to take care of the alien.

• 1 decade ago

Turn the television off and get some sleep. It will be over when you wake up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get under a table, put your head between your knees and kiss your @ss good bye.

• 1 decade ago

Call Men In Black - they're in the yellow pages.

• 1 decade ago

take some good meds on an empty stomach you should forget all about it!!!

• 1 decade ago

Offer yourself to be the next victim... put your webcam on... and tape it!!..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.