Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Text message limit on cell phone?

I have a Samsung t-219 phone. My text message inbox is "full" and flashes at me after 30 messages. My message outbox doesn't flash until after 200 messages. Is there a way to change this setting? Inbox fills up too fast and I don't need to save 200 outgoing messages!

I can delete but that's a pain and sometimes there are messages in my inbox that I would like to save. I want to change the settings so I have more messages in the inbox before it flashes full.

Favorite Answer

well im guessing its the memory status: you could delete your outgoing messages and then maybe your inbox would become bigger or maybe on the messages menu there is some sort of label named settings or memory.

2

Source(s): Free Government Mobile Phone - http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?AnDX
  • ?

Can you delete the unwanted messages? I know when my phones memory is getting full the actions get slower so I delete them all the time.

i have same as ur and all u have to do is go to message and press delete all so u can message again....i do that everytime