do whitening products work such as dior snow?

i just bought an expensive face whitener by christian dior called dior snow sublissime. Will whiteners give face a rosy color since it's getting lighter/whiter? I was born with light skin and even burn in the sun but now that i'm older i don't burn and my skin is a few shades darker. How else can I try to get my skin to become fairer and rosier??

Favorite Answer

I bought the whole line from Dior from the cleanser, toner, serum, day cream and night cream. Unfortunately, I did not see any difference and I am not dark complected. I did use a product that is called Renova and that lightened my skin a little bit. Other than getting a prescription for Hydroquinone, nothing really does the trick.

Dior Whitening Cream

not all expensive skin lighteners work better than the more economical ones.. i've successfully maintained my original fair skin color over the years, and here's where i get my tips -