Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

my 'yahoo answers details' button isnt working!! help??

ok, when ive posted a qn and i want to add details and i mouse over the "plus" sign. the list of things doesnt come on!! now i cant add any details anymore.

at the bottom of the page, there is the "error on page sign" help!! its really inconvenient for me. do i need to erase any cookies or something?

thanks a bunch! :)

Favorite Answer

You may possibly have a corrupt cache file -- it makes all KINDS of things go wonky. Try this: clear your history, temporary files (these will take a while!) & cookies, restart the computer and retry. Here is the HELP link for how to do this in different browsers: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/se...

That happened to me before and it's a temporary thing it will come back to normal!

Good luck ^_^