Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Its nearly 3:00am in the morning?

& I'm sitting here in nothing but my underwear in front of my computer just having to answer that one last question of the night! What is the the symptom of?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I HEAR YA''

• 1 decade ago

An infernal need to help people with less experience than you have figure out what they need or want to do. I know the feeling. But God knows they need the help & just can't see the forest for the trees in a lot of cases.

• 1 decade ago

it's only 1am here... but i usually fall asleep around 4am. i think we're night people... party people... oops, i meant night owls. haha, you're not alone! some people are just more well adapted to night time. but then again, there are some that make the habit of sleeping all day. you pick =]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bordom?

But this CAN be addicting I admit...

Uh..thanks for the info about the underware btw :P (on and it's almost 5pm here..which means im totally normal for being on...sorta... :D )

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Addiction'' It's a decease goin round, HA''

• lily
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I don't know but I am in the same position. Except it is just after 4am

• 1 decade ago

I am sitting here to wants up with you

• 1 decade ago

no life, or possibly like me, just a common addiction?

• 1 decade ago

I think it is some creepy obsession thing, people have it for lots of things. :P

• 1 decade ago

arh your all sooks ill be up for ever or am i a vampire ? but i too have nothing on!!!! lol lol lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

is this jeopardy?

uhm..."what is addiction to need to post a question?"

Source(s): hmm..
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.