Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Its nearly 3:00am in the morning?

& I'm sitting here in nothing but my underwear in front of my computer just having to answer that one last question of the night! What is the the symptom of?

Favorite Answer

I HEAR YA''

An infernal need to help people with less experience than you have figure out what they need or want to do. I know the feeling. But God knows they need the help & just can't see the forest for the trees in a lot of cases.

it's only 1am here... but i usually fall asleep around 4am. i think we're night people... party people... oops, i meant night owls. haha, you're not alone! some people are just more well adapted to night time. but then again, there are some that make the habit of sleeping all day. you pick =]

Bordom?

But this CAN be addicting I admit...

Uh..thanks for the info about the underware btw :P (on and it's almost 5pm here..which means im totally normal for being on...sorta... :D )

Addiction'' It's a decease goin round, HA''

• lily

I don't know but I am in the same position. Except it is just after 4am

I am sitting here to wants up with you

no life, or possibly like me, just a common addiction?

I think it is some creepy obsession thing, people have it for lots of things. :P

arh your all sooks ill be up for ever or am i a vampire ? but i too have nothing on!!!! lol lol lol

is this jeopardy?

uhm..."what is addiction to need to post a question?"

Source(s): hmm..