Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

allen_nissi asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

give a cute, short name for my new GSD (Greman Shepherd) puppy,?

it's color is Black!! , it's a female pup!, black and brown collar in neck!! please gimmie soon friends! should be easy to call and train!

Update:

hey friends thanks for your answers! but still my mom asking for more names! it should be short, sweet and easy to call!!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Nae
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ShooShoo or Shoosha

Or you could try naming her after female cartoon characters

Betty

Wilma

Pebbles

Jane

Judy

...you could call her RAVEN because she is black.. or EBONY..or COAL...IDK

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I have a black German shepherd too. We call her a 'backwards German shepherd' because instead of being light brown with black markings (as traditional) she is black with brown markings.

Her name is Myla and it suits her well. Myla means Merciful. :) Since German shepherds have somewhat of a reputations to be brute...we wanted to give her a name that basically meant she was the opposite. lol

• 1 decade ago

Sheba!! That was my German Shepherds name, she was a sweet thing. She lived a very long life and was the Queen of our life!

• 1 decade ago

Stace

• 1 decade ago

Zayna it means Beautiful girl

• 1 decade ago

Hailey.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that is my favourite breed of dog.i would call it Xanxia or Xylxia.

• 1 decade ago

how about Cookie? (also congrats on your new pup!)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

meeki

• 1 decade ago

blacky

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.