Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Help! please! question about my crush....?

hey i am a 17 yr old female (18 in like 3 weeks) and i have gotten this new found crush on one of my coworkers. he is 22 and single. i know i feel bad that hes older but i dont like teenage guys /have always liked older guys. at our job your allowed to date coworkers. i want to maybe professionally flirt and be nice to him...cause hes really nice. i have been trying to not make it apparent to him but i think he might be able to tell and maybe likes me back? because when i saw him when he was at work and i was off that day he acted almost awkward and nervous....and then the other day he talked to me more than usual and was being even more nice...and went out of his way to compliment me on doing something he sees me doing every day...and then when he talked to me that day he seemed a little nervous again and almost stuttered. hes been acting this way since i have become a little nervous around him. and he keeps coming in way early like 30 mins-1 hr before his shift. whats up with this?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

he likes u!!

• 1 decade ago

1st of all, there is nothing wrong with ur age difference. In fact I think it's just perfect. I like guys who are 4-7 yrs older than me.

From what you say it sounds like he is interested on you, so don't let him loose interest.

Be nice to him, smile and if the circumstances allow you to, take your break when he takes his and have a chat.

Don't ask him out first, and don't let him know that you have a crush on him, otherwise he with think he's got "advantage" over you.

Tell him about a new movie that's on, and that you would like to see it, but your friends never seem to have time...:)))))

Well, you know what I mean...smth like that... so that he makes the first move and asks you out!

best of luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You will be turning 18 very soon..so the whole underage thing isn't really a big issue right now. I think he likes you back. Just take it slow and whenever he does flirt with you, return the favor and let things kick off from there.

• 1 decade ago

you should count yourself lucky, he has a definite interest in you and you should take the chance, risk it, and its okay to like someone 4, 5 years older its not like he's picking up a chick 5-10 years younger

go gettem tiger!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i agree with you he likes you maybe you can ask him out for coffee professionally and see if he likes you and maybe have a secret relationship

• Raul G
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

just go for him, ask him, in a professional way, if u all wanna go out and have dinner

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well it sounds like he likes you too..!!! Go for it! It will be worth it..!!

• 1 decade ago

seems like you don't need to flirt.

this is it!

• 1 decade ago

that sounds cute

• 1 decade ago

in love...could be.

and definitely love at first sight.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.