Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Bible-fundies, can you survive a day w/o attacking the Catholic Church with your false accusations and biases?

it seems like you can't.

just so you know, I have Bible-fundies invading the privacy of my home before, and the only thing they keep telling me is how wrong the Catholic Church is; that I'm going to hell for being a Catholic.

well, what do you think you're doing? is that God's will for you to bad-mouth anyone's religion?

Noah, in other words, you can't survive it. thanks to people like you, Christianity is divided.

• Favorite Answer

+PAX

I have a very personal relationship with my Lord and Savior. I read the Holy Bible every day and meditate upon His word. As I do other things, I'm in a constant state of prayer with the Lord. He is the first I speak to in the morning and the last I speak to at night.

I am nothing without Him. Everything comes through Him. All my thoughts, works and deeds. I love Him beyond all measure and thank Him for all the blessings He has given me this day.

I am Catholic.

Noah, you are in my prayers.

Benedicite,

J

false accusations I don't think so .... have you ever tried proving things for your self I don't think so ....are you able to understand the truth I don't think so.... will you rot in hell for being catholic well I don't know... good luck.. try reading your bible and ask questions or just continue to stick your head in the sand and hope some catholic priest doesn't see you bending over.

You won't go to hell for being a Catholic. You'll go to hell for not having faith in Jesus to save you from your sins.

So seriously, fundamentalists are breaking into your home to tell you you're going to hell? And you're telling us? Why haven't you called the police?

Well yes its wrong i know... Its just an argument, everyone wants to be the winner.. I truly believe that we need to put aside our pride, put aside our differences, and unite together and stand!

im christian.. and i believe there are going to be alot of catholics in heaven. its not about religion and doctrine.. its about being followers of Jesus Christ and only him. Its about your relationship with God.. if its a good one or not.. if your relationship with God is bad.. then youre most likely are going to hell.. but if its good.. it doesnt matther if youre catholic, baptist, lutheran, etc. etc. Just believe in and love our God Jesus. thats all...