What's your experience with your mp3 player?

What kind do you have? Are you happy with it?

I'm lookin for 30gigs+, I don't care how much it costs, but I want a good product.

Your opinions will certainly help me make the right choice, so let me hear em!

Favorite Answer

i got an ipod 5th generation 30gb, and its pretty good. easy to sync to windows, and pretty good sound quality overall. the only thing i dont like about it is the back panel of the ipod. its like this really delicate type of metal that scratches easily. mines in a case and has few minor scratches. but its still a good mp3.

try looking at the zunes... theyre pretty much alike in memory and functionality, but try a comparison... see which u like.

Source(s): try circuitcity.com

I've used my friends' iPods and they only sound as good as my 5 year old mp3/CD player (iRiver SlimX), but not better, which I think is kinda sad. I had an iRiver H10 and that thing sounded amazing, far better than iPod. Sadly it go stolen. iRiver no longer makes the H10, but I can only assume their newer products sounds just as good if not better. The new iRiver Clix is rated higher than iPod on CNET. It won't fit that 30gb mark though since they are flash players.

I am in love with my iPod, but on the otherhand my brother swears by the zune.

get like a samsung i got the new one w/ the speaker its sick

here is wat i have had and my ratings(OUT OF !!!!!

Rio !!!

ipod 2g !!!!

ipod video !!

ipod nano !!!

ipod shuffle !!!

iphone!!!!!