Michael Chertoff has a gut feeling!?

I hope I'm not overreacting, but I bought several cases of duct tape!

(yet another Republican in a LOOOOONG line of Republicans trying yet again to scare us)

I'm waiting for the terror alert to go red due to a possible Martian attack.

After 7 years of this BS are any of you still fooled?

To my surprise, I was the only person in Home Depot buying tape. :(

Favorite Answer

When that citizens of a republic let their leaders make major policy decisions out of fear, the end cannot be too far away....

You are right. Republican policies since 9/11 have been predicated on fear: MANIPULATING (and at times CREATING and then MANIPULATING) fear in the American people. Don't be surprised if there is a major "scare" right before the 2008 election...

They must think we are all gullible....which, given the fact that Bush was re-elected in 2004, I guess enough of us are that it makes no difference. Pathetic...

From what I can tell, the duct tape will be a better investment than Home Depot stock. Hey, aren't Republicans supposed to be GOOD for the economy?

Seriously, though, I'm a Republican, and some of us actually DO understand economics too. These neocons, I dunno about them. They seem to have a different way of thinking. But Chertoff imagines something, so it must be true, eh? I dunno...I've never had my intelligence insulted so much during one administration. The Clintons were bad, but this guy is WAY worse!!!

I like it right after 911 Bush slouches over the podium and tell the American people to "Be Afraid" in a strong voice. What a thing to say to people that were just traumatized. I think the reason the Dem`s voted recently on Bush`s wiretapping bill is because of fear that if someone with the help of a corporation attacked us the Republicans could say the Dem`s did not give them the tools to stop it.

I suspect that during the upcoming Presidential election, his gut will be rumbling a lot, just like all the colour-code warnings Tom Ridge gave during the last election. The Republicans need to remind people that only Republicans can protect America.

• BOOM

I always carry duct tape with me. It comes in real handy when I run into Bush supporters out and about.

• coombe

i think of Bush would have pushed in too deeply into his bowels, would have shifted something in there. How else are they going to maintain the superb wingers churned up some mindless mess? al Quidea grew to become into not in Iraq before our little intervention.

Just incase any of you are interested in preserving life as we know it, I suggest you read the link below, better safe than sorry right?

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/homeland.php?...

Truthiness.

Source(s): Colbert Report

Your whining about a story over a month old ???

Give it a rest already.

The reporter ask him a direct question, he answered the question.

What would you have him do, lie ????

Affix duct tape to mouth. Thank you.