Will Barack Obama be sending his daughters off to fight in Pakistan?

I wouldn't want anyone to think he's a Chickenhawk or anything.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Vaughn
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As I said in a comment about Mitt Romney's foolish quotes--we need to stop judging candidates based on what their children do. While I believe candidates with children in the military are more likely to make wiser decisions about when to go to war, NOBODY has the right to demand that someone else--even their own child--enlists.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not until the Bush Daughters& Cheney Grandchildren start riding shotgun on Halliburton rigs in the Sunni Triangle.

Perhaps a Mouthy Punk such as yourself can show them the finer points of "gettn err dunn".

Source(s): Tired of chicken poo warhawks throwing out the Dummy dares& hypotheticals
  • 1 decade ago

No. His daughters are very young. He wants to do what we should have done in the first place: go after people responsible for 9-11 and that wasn't Saddam Hussein. We have wasted billions of dollars and destroyed thousands of lives for a hopeless war.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She's going to enlist just as soon as the Bush twins do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hell no....

There might be a couple....but I don't think that many that voted for this war actually have people they know and love over there getting blown up.

• 1 decade ago

Naaa. They will probably stay home and go out drinking and shopping with the Bush twins. :-)

Isn't that what all the very, very rich kids do? lol

• ShaH
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Which fight?

• 1 decade ago

He would have to send their nanny with them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL. You are a very Bad person...LoL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.