Will Barack Obama be sending his daughters off to fight in Pakistan?

I wouldn't want anyone to think he's a Chickenhawk or anything.

• Vaughn
    Favorite Answer

As I said in a comment about Mitt Romney's foolish quotes--we need to stop judging candidates based on what their children do. While I believe candidates with children in the military are more likely to make wiser decisions about when to go to war, NOBODY has the right to demand that someone else--even their own child--enlists.

Not until the Bush Daughters& Cheney Grandchildren start riding shotgun on Halliburton rigs in the Sunni Triangle.

Perhaps a Mouthy Punk such as yourself can show them the finer points of "gettn err dunn".

Source(s): Tired of chicken poo warhawks throwing out the Dummy dares& hypotheticals

No. His daughters are very young. He wants to do what we should have done in the first place: go after people responsible for 9-11 and that wasn't Saddam Hussein. We have wasted billions of dollars and destroyed thousands of lives for a hopeless war.

She's going to enlist just as soon as the Bush twins do.

Hell no....

There might be a couple....but I don't think that many that voted for this war actually have people they know and love over there getting blown up.

Naaa. They will probably stay home and go out drinking and shopping with the Bush twins. :-)

Isn't that what all the very, very rich kids do? lol

• ShaH

Which fight?

He would have to send their nanny with them.

LOL. You are a very Bad person...LoL