Wanting to move to North Carolina; what are some of the pros and cons?

If we do move I'll be transfering from my job in Nevada to somewhere in NC. Housing looks affordable and the area looks beautiful. But, what's the weather like as far as hurricanes and tornadoes. I can get used to the humidty, but does it rain constantly and is it a good rain or a pain in the *** rain. ... show more If we do move I'll be transfering from my job in Nevada to somewhere in NC. Housing looks affordable and the area looks beautiful. But, what's the weather like as far as hurricanes and tornadoes. I can get used to the humidty, but does it rain constantly and is it a good rain or a pain in the *** rain. How's the crime rate, schools, and locals. We don't want to move into a big city either. We currently live in a town with about 14,000 people in it and like the small town feel and we don't mind having to travel a couple 100 miles to get to the big city. Any suggestions.
1 answer 1