Need best suggestions for a new vehicle?

I'm currently driving an '03 Subaru Outback Legacy wagon. My commute is 100 miles a day. I live in the mountains, VERY rugged, work in a city, lots of highway but also lots of stop-and go braking.

I never feel comfortable with too many miles on a vehicle, considering the long commute, and am feeling the itch with 115K on it now. I know it can take more but I don't feel comfortable with it.

I'd like an SUV, truck or wagon that has AWD or 4WD, with a very roomy cockpit. My car is too cramped up front. I also have knee and shoulder problems, so climbing up into anything woud be a serious issue. Is there anything that isn't too expensive that I can look into, that's going to be able to handle hard winters and lots of mileage--oh, and fairy godmother--good on mileage is a consideration....HELP!

Favorite Answer

Look at the 2008 Mercury Mariner I feel it is everything you are looking for. One word of advice in the future trade at around 90,000 miles over 100,000 kills the trade value. Something to think about in the future. I will also say the Subaru is an excellent vehicle of choice based on your driving requirements. based on what you have I believe the Mariner is the SUV closest to meeting your needs. Good Luck

a f150 ford is your best bet

I LIKE THE NISSAN MURANO