One pissed off Marine...?

Earlier today a guy (screen name: giantcock5003), answered boy who is 14 who wants to join the Marines when he is of age tellin him to "wait on tables" rather than join. I emailed him and told him as an ex-Marine I am offended by his comment. HIS REPLY: And where do you parrallel the skills of shooting... show more Earlier today a guy (screen name: giantcock5003), answered boy who is 14 who wants to join the Marines when he is of age tellin him to "wait on tables" rather than join. I emailed him and told him as an ex-Marine I am offended by his comment.

HIS REPLY: And where do you parrallel the skills of shooting at people while firing mortars, .155 howitzers, calling in JDAMS or puff the magic dragon, LRRP's, UDT, etc. in the civilian world? There isn't a big call for it. But the world does need people to bring them dinner.

MY REPLY: I parrallel those skills at work everyday THATS where. I use those skills each and everyday and it's my Marine Corps background that makes me what I am today and enable's me to excel at what I do. My leadership, my ability to work as a team, my ability to "adapt and overcome" adversity were all taught to me in the Corps. These are skill sets that cannot and WILL NOT be taught serving a plate of cold food or re-filling people drinks!
Update: Now, you threw alot of acronym's and references around in your email so I am assuming one of two things 1) You served in the military or 2) You looked them up online. All I can say is that if you served time in any branch of the armed forces, that branch should be ashamed that an ungrateful, disrespectful POS... show more Now, you threw alot of acronym's and references around in your email so I am assuming one of two things 1) You served in the military or 2) You looked them up online. All I can say is that if you served time in any branch of the armed forces, that branch should be ashamed that an ungrateful, disrespectful POS like you ever wore their uniform. Think of all those soldiers that were KIA that wore the same uniform as you, and died to give you the FREEDOM to write about the military the way you do. If it wasn't for them, you'd find yourself hiding in a cave to avoid being stoned in public for saying what you have said, or worse yet have your family kidnapped because you said something derogatory. For you to say these people that gave their lives so you could speak freely should have just gotten a job waiting on tables rather then fight... makes me wanna puke! You are worthless!
Update 2: Now, you threw alot of acronym's and references around in your email so I am assuming one of two things 1) You served in the military or 2) You looked them up online. All I can say is that if you served time in any branch of the armed forces, that branch should be ashamed that an ungrateful, disrespectful POS... show more Now, you threw alot of acronym's and references around in your email so I am assuming one of two things 1) You served in the military or 2) You looked them up online. All I can say is that if you served time in any branch of the armed forces, that branch should be ashamed that an ungrateful, disrespectful POS like you ever wore their uniform. Think of all those soldiers that were KIA that wore the same uniform as you, and died to give you the FREEDOM to write about the military the way you do. If it wasn't for them, you'd find yourself hiding in a cave to avoid being stoned in public for saying what you have said, or worse yet have your family kidnapped because you said something derogatory. For you to say these people that gave their lives so you could speak freely should have just gotten a job waiting on tables rather then fight... makes me wanna puke! You are worthless!

So does anybody have my back? Am I right? If so, tell him so, his name is at the top... email him!
Update 3: In the angry, irritated state I was in when I typed this question, I mistakenly referred to myself as an "ex-Marine". As we all know, "Once a Marine, Always a Marine" and I cannot go back and correct the error. It makes me sick to even look at it, so any Marines or former Marines that may read... show more In the angry, irritated state I was in when I typed this question, I mistakenly referred to myself as an "ex-Marine". As we all know, "Once a Marine, Always a Marine" and I cannot go back and correct the error. It makes me sick to even look at it, so any Marines or former Marines that may read this... yes I feel a certain amount shame.

Semper Fi