seeks job?

i am seeking job in some private business firms. i am just graduate. i did my advg and marketing from Y M CA , DELHI.I AM 30. PLEASE PROVIDE ME DECENT JOB , AS I AM FED UP OF BOGUS PLACEMENTS AND SITES. I NEED PRACTICAL AND SIMPLE LIFESTYLE ONLY. PLACEMENT COMPANY NEEDS VERY HIGH FI PROFILE , EDUCATION , EXPERIENCE. SO HERE I AM SEEKING JOB IN FRONT OF YOU THE GREAT HUMAN SOULS. thanks, dheeraj , delhi, india

Favorite Answer

Why not check out network marketing? You sound like someone that could be successful at it.. You could have your own goals set and work to make that happen! You wouldn't have to worry about making someone else's deadlines, and being stress over a job that shouldn't be. I was in your shoes a few years ago, but a good friend of mine got me into network market and it was just what I was looking for.

I am not saying this is something that will meet your needs, You will have to decide that. All I am saying is check out your options, you might find something you never thought you'd love so much.

If you would like to know what I am doing, feel free to shot me an e-mail at edward.turner2@yahoo.com and we can talk it over.

To your success

As a "great human soul" I can tell you that you need to keep your head up and don't give up! That next great opportunity is out there waiting for you.

Good luck on your search!!

Source(s): A decade in sales.