8 weeks pregnant and throwing up acid?

I am about 8.5 weeks pregnant and have had morning sickness since 6 weeks. Most of the time I throw up acid and it burns! I tried to eat before I actually have to throw up and when I get to the toilet, I throw up acid, not the food. Is this normal? This is my second pregnancy, and I didnt have morning sickness with... show more I am about 8.5 weeks pregnant and have had morning sickness since 6 weeks. Most of the time I throw up acid and it burns! I tried to eat before I actually have to throw up and when I get to the toilet, I throw up acid, not the food. Is this normal? This is my second pregnancy, and I didnt have morning sickness with my first, so this is all new to me.

I've tried crackers, sucking on hard candy, and other things but I still am nauseated. Any other ideas how to ease the nausea?