What LIBERAL will Leonardo DiCaprio vote for?

Leonardo DiCaprio's Presidential Vote Up for Grabs

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20050585,0...

How will liberals know who to vote for if their favorite Hollywood actors don't tell them?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Leonardo DiCaprio is an 80-pound-bench-pressing, chain-smoking, insect of a man.

It is telling that so many Dems take their advice from him. After all, he has Hollywood talent, so they have a visceral connection with him and their own Hedonistic desires.

Their concept of freedom is to live like him, but they do not have the requisite talent. Thus, Dems petition for the government to make up for their shortfalls through handouts.

So...I think DiCap is a Kucinich apostle.

They can take a note from their heros Hillary or Osamabama.

Lick your thumb, stick it in the air and see which way the wind is blowing.

Why cant Hollywood just STF up, their crappy movies would be so much more enjoyable if I didnt have to envision them faking some transparent publicity stunt disguised as public service.

Example. I was in New Orleans right after Katrina because of my job. When Sean Penn was floating around on a boat in body armor, even I wanted to take a shot at him....

You know, I get Leo and GWB confused.

Isn't GWB the guy who stood on the bow of the ship and yelled "I'm the king of the world'?

Then the ship sank.

Sorry, just a thought.

I think Leo will support Obama.

Who cares where is his degree from, an actor thinking he con convince people to vote about issues he has no idea about,

typical dumda@@

• pip

it's pretty easy... we research, think it out and make our own decisions.

I know this is a novel concept.. but we don't rely on others to tell us how to vote :P

I don't know why.. but DiCaprio seems like an Obama man to me.. not that it matters though.

Leo, Sean (traitor) Penn and the rest of spoiled little leftists (commies) in Hollywood should pack up their bags and move with their hero Hugo Chavez, see how long they would last!

All B%$&$#S with too much money and no F$#^&% Brains in their heads.

Pathetic.

How can such a seemingly good-looking Aryan blonde have such ignorant and mean-spirited outlook on life? Ooops, I just answered my own question. o.O

Regards to your fuhrer, Helga.

• Greg

Don't worry there is plenty of time for the elitists to get there say in

How will conservatives know who to vote for if their masters dont tell them?