How much do servers at PF Changs make a night shift?

I'm currently burnt out with how the restaurant industry works and noticed that servers at PF Changs seem to be happy at their current job, through work and out of work. How much do the servers usually make during a night shift after tip out? I plan to go apply there anyways due to the fact that I might actually be happy serving with all the food runners, but I just want to know what to expect in making cash.

Favorite Answer

My best friend is a server at PF Changs in San Diego CA. Since PF Changs has menu items that average at $15.00, (basic check for 2 people is two entrees, two drinks and an appetizer which would be about $55.00). Of course you would make great tips. She makes about $175.00 per night after tip out. Keep in mind several customers in the evening do order cocktails thus making a larger bill, thus you getting tipped out more so. Good luck to you!

Friends I had at the PF in Bufford, GA, @ the Mall of GA, chould bring home around $200 a night. The biggest thing in being a waiter is knowing if a customer is going to use up your table for hours drink it up or just sit there. If there going to just sit there, you need to do everything you can to turn that table over. If there going to drink it up and run up[ a big tab, service, service, service. Drunk people tip better if they feel that you are going out of your way to help them.