Another from Trini ting?

Ah woman in bed with she lover, who just happen to she husband best friend.

Dey jam for hours. After, when dey just lying down, de phone ring. De woman pick up de phone and de man next tuh she listening. But, he could only hear she side ah de conversation. She talking real nice an ting: "Hello? Oh, hi! Ah glad yuh call. Really ? Dat nice. Ah glad fuh yuh. Dat sounding real good!

Okay, bye." She hang de telephone and de man axe, "Who was dat?" "Oh, dat was meh husband telling meh how he having ah real good time on he fishingv trip with you."

Update:

LMAO!!! cyar cyarrrrrr!!!

Update 2:

@ Frigg - yuh so innocent! Doh ever lose dat!!

Update 3:

Thanks for explaining Ily!

Update 4:

a...a... it have a jokes and riddle section??

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I doh get it..?????????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But explain it to meh nah.. I still waitin fuh yuh tuh explain it.. i wanna laugh too.. lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so did she husband go on a fishin trip? or he was hornin she too?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohh okay.. LMAO..!!!! I get it now..LMAO!!!!

• lol lol lol. dat ah good one.

ah think dat frigg make meh laugh lil more than d joke oui. oh gosh!

allyuh have me stiffling meh laughter here in d office.

• 1 decade ago

I love that one! You have made my morining. Here is a star. This is better than some of the jokes on the Jokes and Riddles section.

• Chef D
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Stevie, you made my day with this one, I laughed until I almost cried, but I love Frigg question, she's too sweet, I laughed a little more. Good one again. Keep them coming.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

gosh girl yuh have meh laughing out in meh work place!

Source(s): my mouth and my boss stares!
  • 1 decade ago

Yuh really good. Very funny.

• 1 decade ago

Ay!!! that sh!t was funny.... I laugh until I cry.. Oh gosh ah hata tell de fellas this one.. Yuh good gurl!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol!!!

Good one stevie

Frigg what happen is dat de man horning he wife wid ah nex woman but he tell she he going on a fishing trip with he best friend... de same one who she horning him wid gyul

• 1 decade ago

CYAH CYAH CYAH!! Love it!!

Frigg baby, yuh too sweet again!!

• 1 decade ago

good morning to all Trinis et al. dats a good one. took me a sec to get it, but i did.

• 1 decade ago

cyar cyar cyar! Ah get dotish for a while dey, oui. :-) Good one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.