Slightly enlarged liver?

I have recently had a CT scan as I have high white blood cells (13.8 - last check) The CT scan showed nothing untoward other than I have a low iron count and ovarian cysts. My hemotologist told me to go to my dr to make an appt with a gynae and for some iron tablets which I did this morning. Whilst at the dr's... show more I have recently had a CT scan as I have high white blood cells (13.8 - last check) The CT scan showed nothing untoward other than I have a low iron count and ovarian cysts. My hemotologist told me to go to my dr to make an appt with a gynae and for some iron tablets which I did this morning. Whilst at the dr's I saw on the hemotologists report that I had a slightly enlarged liver. When I asked what this means the dr replied its due to being over weight or a heavy drinker but I'm neither, she then said then she didn't know but not to worry about it. At the moment, im not worried about it but want to know is this something I should get looked into? I had contagious hepatitis when i was 8 (im now 35) could this be a reason why? Any idea's or advice would be greatfully received! Thanks!
7 answers 7