Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

was i being played by a guy i thought would have chemistry with?

so he was this new guy at work and we made eye contact. then we hit it off and started to date. we dated for two months in the meantime he tried to ask me out twice and i said no i wasnt ready yet. he seem to me a very genuine guy, nice and sincere. i began to have strong feelings for him and was ready to go to the next level. right before i left on vacation we met up and he asked if i wanted to get a hotel and spend some time together. i knew what he wanted but i said no. when i came back from my trip he stopped calling i figured he was too busy with work. i had to find out from my friend that he recently got with another girl from work!. so now i have to see both of them and that gets me so irritated! he couldve at least be mature enough to tell me that our relationship wasnt working. whenever he sees me he doesnt even bother to say hi. i came to conclusion he dumped me because i was moving to slow and didnt give him what he wanted. why do some guys act this way?

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

Because you didn't give him what he wanted. Duh. You answered your own question.

i'm so sorry to say this, but he was just toying with you and... well..using you as a sex object. dont bother with him anymore and act more mature than him. show him what he's missing out on and make him regret everything. and if you do get another bf, flaunt it to him indirectly.

he wanted to use you for sex you didnt give him what he waned so he dumped you

• who ??

guys who are jerks act this way.. well this way u know how shallow he was {}