WHY WAS I BORN WITH NO BOOBS? are they really important to guys??

Favorite Answer

everyone was BORN without boobs, do you ever see newborn babies with boobs?

To most guys big breasts are important. I don't belong there, though. I usually prefer small to very small breasts.

I read on you my space that you don't have any at all. I don't know... maybe your nipples are hot by themselves. It is hard to give an opinion without seeing. But I can tell you for sure that physical appearence is not all people of the opposite sex look for.

Take me, for example, I am a kinda overweight and with poor muscle. But my love life has been alright, wih ups and downs just as many others.

That's just the way it is. Some men are attracted to women with large breasts. Since you don't have them, you won't have to worry about those guys. The guys who are attracted to you will have other things on their minds, maybe YOUR mind!

And why do you have to wear a bra? Who says so? I suggest an undershirt as a more comfortable option. They sell ladies undershirts (Jockey) at JC Penney Co in the lingerie section.

Another thought: How much do you weigh? If you have very little body fat, this will affect your breasts, as breast tissue is primarily fat.

I was hoping to see your boobs when I clicked on the link,all well there will be others.Well you can't expect to be born with a pair but you still have them no matter how small they are.

pl try to make this the least of your concerns. the idea is to chase happiness and u will not get it if u concentrate too much on boobs. guys who want boobs r just immature and childish. u dont go 4 physical. u go for the person the character, conduct, behavior. i am sure u hv good virtues. so pl change your outlook. its tough to go thru esp in college but adjust your personality and u will be much happier. goodluck. try www.virtuesproject.com

Why weren't u born with boobs, i dunno i'm not a genetics professor.

Are they really important 2 guys, to some yes, to others like me no. To me its what the gal is about thats first and foremost in my book, ie loving, caring, excellent communication skills, companionship...that is what should b most important.

Source(s): 2 ex wives, 1 annulment, none my choice

They are not important to me. I prefer someone with smaller breast. It might be helpful to post a real picture of yourself on myspace. Try and give your page a layout that makes your page personal. It is not that hard.

Everyone is "born without boobs" Our breasts develop beginning in our teen years. Yeah, guys like breasts but it's not the only thing they like about us girls. Many men prefer small breasts, it is a matter of personal taste. Most men will like you for who you are, not for your breast size.

Yes, of course! Looks are everything at 50 feet. Guys will only approach if she is pleasing to the eye. If your breast don't develop, try implants.

When You are born there seems to be no important of boobs.when you aare small your boobs biggggggggggg how is this possible? think of it at night. it is important only arter pregnancy you know when for feeding.

give as best

answer

• ?

Bad genes I guess but dont worry you can get some implants.