Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do i know if ma boyfriend would ever cheat on me??

I love my boyfriend and i know he love me but he's cheated once.. Right now we have 2years i know am 2 young im 16 but i love him and i can't be witout him.. He means everything 2 me but he thinks he's young and could do anything..i know he love's me but im afraid he cheats.. HOW DO I KNOW??

• Lizzie
    Favorite Answer

You don't. All you can do is try to trust him, but he has to earn that trust.

• Kate

The best way to find out if he's cheating on you is to ask. If he gets defensive or denies it then he's probably cheating on you. Sorry to break this to you especially at a young age but guys are going to cheat whether or not you are faithful or the best girlfriend in the world. There are two types of guys in this world, those who cheat and those who thought about cheating but are too afraid of the consequences. You need to be indenpent enough to make it through with or without your bf. Bf's should make your life better not stress you out to the point were you can't be without them. If he's making you feel this way, you should dump him.

Once a cheater always a cheater. Honey your to young. I know you say you love him I loved the boy I was seeing when I was 16 and even tryed to kill myself over him. As you get older you look back at these days and think ewww,,, or how could I, or I remember my first love. You being so young it is hard to say how you could know ask around school or something like that. Good luck.

If there's no trust, then there's no love. If you don't trust him, then there's nothing between you guys. In your opinions, if you think that he loves you and even he says so, why do you think negative thoughts? That's bad.

• sv

Without mutual trust and honesty in relationship, DON'T go further.

SECRETLY CHECK UP ON HIM!!! CELL PHONES ARE THE 1 WAY PEOPLE GET CAUGHT. LOOK @ HIS PHONE CONSTANTLY.REMEMBER,A RELATIONSHIP IS BUILT ON TRUST. TRUST ME,YOU DON'T WANT SOMEONE YOU HAVE TO CHECK UP ON!!! TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS.YOU REALLY CAN GET OVER YOUR FIRST OR ANY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know. Trust is the word, and if you don't feel it you probably shouldn't be with him.