Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

is gerry bb8 uk cracking up under the strain ? lol !!!!?

now he's not the centre of attention ,he even managed to bore the pants off jonty pmsl

south east coast dr bad innit lol!!!

Favorite Answer

He's definitely cracking up ... he's got no valid target to bully now so all of his barbed comments are being noticed by the others ... who realise that he has no tact... he's not too long for the house ..

dRBad

..and yeah ... I am a southerner... you a northerner Bex..?

Yes and it's hilarious !

I think it's great that the other hm's are winding him up now on a daily basis, 'cause he's such an easy target. Even going back to the Kylie task when they wouldn't do his routine, you could see he'd be an easy wind up. I hope they keep pushing those buttons because Gerry's gonna blow !

(no pun intended lol)

Any grown man that dresses a stuffed monkey was already cracked!!

But yeah he's slowly falling apart and it's hilarious. PMSL

He's a big man with a small man complex making him a horrible little bully, fortunately other Hm's seem to be wising up to now.

Get him out!

I think Gerry is changing a bit lol, he's really touchy about the fact he has to be the most intelligent about museums.

Vickie shut your face, I'm British and i am not weird.

• gerry is just saying that hm are acting dumb and should get a reality check.

• doobie

he has always been a deep thinker and now feels betrayed by ziggy so he is even more depressive.

What a waste of time!!