Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who would be the most ironic person for me to end up with me in the future?

Really, who would be the most ironic girl for me to be with in the future? Athena, Kailee, or Kellie? Athena's my enemy, Kailee's my ex-crush, and Kellie's this girl Athena turned against me.

I don't have a sister. And what is with some of these answers?

Favorite Answer

Athena

The irony is...none of them ha ha.

Athena loves to hate you, Kailee is crushed and Kellie is Athena's girlfriend not yours ha ha ha

you should nonetheless be acquaintances and date human beings. It sounds like every person in contact is purely too immature to have a extreme relationship with everybody. little ones desire acquaintances and a team of acquaintances that all and sundry loiter around at the same time is lots relaxing. no one must be romantic, purely loiter around and have relaxing speaking, going places, play enjoying cards, despite. a million. you do no longer would desire to end issues, you will see her on your team, so seem at her and make certain she knows you spot her, smile at her, be super, yet while she do no longer desire to chat to you do no longer complication approximately it. 2. do no longer care approximately what your friends think of, you will then have matured once you're able to try this. 3. see #a million 4. Silent therapy? have you ever tried to chat to her? enable her recover from it, she is in all probability as perplexed as you're, she purely needs time.

Not any of them unless its the last person on the list.Life can take unexpected turns.

the irony would be if u fell in love with neither of them, cloned yourself and had yourself answer this question naked in front of you. Thats irony.... i think

Athena.

You wont be enemies w/o a serious reason.

And you're serious with her.

Your sister.

(That would be very ironic)

none of them, you don't know her yet.