Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareScanners · 1 decade ago

i need help with my scanner!!!!?

my scanner dont work...i already installed the software and i connected it in my com. but i doesnt work..i dont know why...

my scanner is microtek 3630

and tnx in advance =D

its on but still dont work...

Favorite Answer

Some scanners have an on and off switch, some don't. Did you plug it into the wall? Is there any light on? What is your OS? Has it ever worked or is it new?

What do you mean i wont work? Does it turn on, eyc or is their a connection problem between the Scanner and your PC?

um.. go to that little bar on the bottom where "start" is and there's a little icon thing on the right with a paper on it double click it and it tells you what to do. or you could go on your paint program and click "from scanner or camera" under file. that's all the help i can give you...

make sure your computer is set to scanner not fax, also check all your wires (power plug, connection wire). good luck.