Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Whats a good way to sell my dell?

I am looking to sell me Dell Dimension 3000 with a lot of extras in it to put towards a iMac. Whats a good way of selling it besides ebay becuase they only sell for about 100 bucks on ebay. Thanks

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

say its from a famous and dead person...like Albert Einstein...

• 1 decade ago

Sell it on a Sunday afternoon around 5:00 or 6:00pm that's the time when most of the people visit eBay, make sure you use the 7 days format, good luck

• 1 decade ago

Forget eBay. Even though it's an easy way to sell, you make a good point in the retail value thing. The best way woudl be to put an ad in your local paper under the classfieds section. It may even be free. If not, altra cheap. You can even see if you can enter it online. Besides that, keep asking around. word of mouth. Tell your friends to ask thier friends if somone needs a PC. Good Luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.