Whats a good way to sell my dell?

I am looking to sell me Dell Dimension 3000 with a lot of extras in it to put towards a iMac. Whats a good way of selling it besides ebay becuase they only sell for about 100 bucks on ebay. Thanks

Favorite Answer

say its from a famous and dead person...like Albert Einstein...

Sell it on a Sunday afternoon around 5:00 or 6:00pm that's the time when most of the people visit eBay, make sure you use the 7 days format, good luck

Forget eBay. Even though it's an easy way to sell, you make a good point in the retail value thing. The best way woudl be to put an ad in your local paper under the classfieds section. It may even be free. If not, altra cheap. You can even see if you can enter it online. Besides that, keep asking around. word of mouth. Tell your friends to ask thier friends if somone needs a PC. Good Luck!