Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do people make techno/trance songs?

just wondering..

Favorite Answer

I'm not exactly sure of the exact steps, but then again, I don't think there is an exact process written in stone.

But the way I would go about making a techno song is by making the basic bass beat, then using a synth keyboard I would add riffs, then use effects to chop up the sound a little and make it sound fancy, then get a girl with a nice voice to sing profound lyrics and then place those in random parts of the song. If you're wondering what program one could use to create this, I would recommend Fruity Loops. They have excellent synths and pads to work with.

Source(s): amateur/newcomer in home recordings