Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

AntiBiotiques making Bacteria Umminue...?

well i took 2 different antibiotique(aztimtrime, amexilin) for broncihits.. now i m taking sulfameth for internal bacterim thinggy... after i took this will it be harder to defeate the bacteria by itsself if i dont any medicin nomore ... like if iget cold would be the bacteria too umminue to destroy by own bodY?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Becky
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all a cold is not caused by bacteria but by germs. Secondly, taking too many or too much and not taking the antibiotic properly will in fact make you resistant over time but the later will happen even faster if you take it improperly. One of the worse things you can do is to be using those hand sanitizers all the time, not only do you kill the bad bacteria but the good also which leaves your immune system open and defenseless. Use plain old soap and water to wash your hands and forgo all those soaps that boast "Antibacterial" your body needs some of those so that it can learn to build up a resistance to them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.