What musical artist do you think is an AMAZING singer?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kelly Clarkson. That girl can B E L T. And she's got SOUL. Her music is great and her voice makes it even more fun to listen to. Kristin Chenoweth. This actress on broadway has one of the most amazing voices broadway has ever heard. She can belt, has a GREAT range, and is a great comic actress too.

Idina Menzel. Famous for being Maureen in RENT and Elphaba in Wicked, she's known for being a GREAT belter. She can belt up to high F sharp and has a pure, amazing tone. Her voice is to die for.

Mariah Carey. She produces great music, has an AMAZING range, and can belt. What's not to love about her?

Christina Aguilera. This girl has a versatile voice. She can sing soul, pop, rock, anything. She has an amazing voice that i've loved over the years.

Carrie Underwood. AN AMAZING COUNTRY SINGER. I loved her in American Idol and she has an amazing album "Some Hearts." She came from being this cute Oklahoma girl to being this platinum-selling artist. Her voice has proved it all.

Martina McBride, I love this girl's voice. She has amazing music that's inspirational as well as fun to listen to. You gotta love Martina McBride.

Celine Dion. This lady's voice is unforgettable. She has an amazing tone, quality, and can BELT. Her voice is god-sent.

JOSH GROBAN <3 I love this guy's voice. His voice is like the voice of an angel. He produces amazing music, his vibratto is GORGEOUS, he's ONE OF A KIND.

Michael Buble <3 His main influence is Frank Sinatra. THE FRANK SINATRA. And his music equally matches or outbeats Frank's music. His voice is absolutely amazing. You can understand every word he sings and his vibratto is gorgeous. The next Frank Sinatra? Possibly.

• 1 decade ago

Tarja Turenen from the old Nightwish

Christina Aguilera

Amy Lee from Evanescence

Sharon Den Adel from Within Temptation

Vienna Teng

Well those are my choices

• 1 decade ago

Hi,i like Kelly Clarkson,Christine Aguilera,Alison Moyet,Celine Dion,Mariah Carey,Fantasia,Tina Arena,Whitney Houston,Eva Cassidy(RIP)Ricky Lee Coulter,Anthony Callea,Pavarotti, Robbie Williams is quite amazing as he changes his style quite often.There are many more amazing singers in the world.

• 1 decade ago

Sharon, from the band Within Temptation

Davey from AFI

Amy Lee from Evanescence

Robert from THe Cure

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Chris Cornell

• EddieX
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Al Jarreau, India Arie, Erika Badau, Robertaa Flack and Sade just to name a few.

• 1 decade ago

Leann Rimes and Martina McBride are incredible

• 1 decade ago

I am a big fan of Avril Lavigne (POP) and Bethany Dillon (Religious.) You should really check out bethany's website (www.bethanydillon.com.) I'm going to her concert in oct.

• 1 decade ago

Lea Salonga...a filipina who sings pop, classical, and broadway musicales... amaaaaazing! Also Corinne Bailey Rae... chocolate voice... her genre of music suits her yummy voice.

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Barry Manilow, Jesse McCartney, and many others.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.