Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion 360?

Can anyone tell him how to gain levels quickly in oblivion for 360? Also any custom classes that are good that you have made??

Favorite Answer

Yeah, If you want to gain levels quickly it's going to leave you at a disadvantage. The best way is to do the time, and practice with your skills. But if you still don't care and still want to level up quicker than usual. Then email me > vinnie-33@hotmail.com

haha well i tried this thing once but it kinda ruined my game.

i used the door locking spell to gain my illusion skill fast to gain my level faster but when i was a higher level

the monsters were stronger and my blade skill was the same

so what i'm saying is

even if you really want levels it won't really change your character

but the monsters will definitly change