Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

who do you think will end up together? shikamaru and temari or jiraiya and tsunade?

In japanese folklore jiraiya married tsunade...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Both pairing should end up together but I don't think Tsunade will stand for Jiraiya's spying on girls and I but she wouldn't think twice about braking his arms and ribs again if she caught him. They could be a volatile pairing.

Shikamaru is a lot like his father and quite submissive so I suspect that he will either end up with Temari or Ino as both girls are strong willed like Shikamaru's mother. Although I do think Temari would be a better intellectual match for him the Ino

• 1 decade ago

Shikamaru will prob end up with temari, seeing as they spend so much time together. I don't really think tsunade and jirayia really have anytime to to think about relationships! even if they did tsunade turned jirayia down a while ago

• 5 years ago

Probably Sakura & Sasuke. Definately Hinata & Naruto.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i DEFINITLY think that shikamaru should be with temari, they look cute together =) :p

as for jiraya and Tsunade, hahahaha i honestly think they are too old to be in relationships hahahahahha

• 1 decade ago

well..in the series..jiraie doesnt end with tsunade....its too late...shikamaru with tenmari will end togethere...well...I think so

• 1 decade ago

me and orochimaru :D:D:D:D

nahh, i think temari and shikamaru. But probobly both.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't like either of those couples.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.