apparel and possesspions on commmunication

the influence of apparel and possesspions on commmunication

i get this topic of my presentation.

i know apparel is what you wear.. like dressing

possesspions <---what is it? how relate to communication.

can someone explain to me??

how can managers use this knowledge to make more effective communication?

why and how a person's choice of costume, possessions and environment decoration afftects community perception?

plz help me as soon as possible and as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For Possesspions, for the point of view of communication, I will look for the tool or some equipments which are useful and helpful for presentation, such as, Note book for presentation, white board and even you use the some examples on the representation, which should be possesspions.

how can managers use this knowledge to make more effective communication?

why and how a person's choice of costume, possessions and environment decoration afftects community perception?

--> Effective Communication , that means to match our communication of our purpose : the message or something would transfer or get from two parties .....

For Apparel, try the right outlook which is more importance because this can make the first impact or image into your customer or user....

For Possessions, it is the point of experience. How to use your powerpoint and how to select suitable the background of powerpoint to present your idea into your customer, which all of selection or decision base on your experience. However, one point is importance that we just need to the customer who feel simple, clear and direct from presentation to get our idea..... Morever, please let the customer feel comfortable, confidence and confirmable to us.

Hope that it will be useful for you !

Source(s): Experience Sharing
  • 1 decade ago

possesspions -- what you own, like laptop, mobile phone...etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.