Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文自傳 請高手幫忙看一下~ 15點

以下是我自己寫的英文自傳

煩請英文高手幫我看一下文法、單字等的應用是否合宜?

謝謝!!

I was born in Chang-Hua, and I has been living along in Tai-Chung since I studied in the college.

I came to Taipei until I got married in June.

I have independent and responsible character in the every place, and my superiors trust and affirmative me invariably.

I have ever served as a part-time worker at administration and project as I was a student,

because the economic conditions in house isn’t good since the childhood.

I’ve taken an administration and project part-time job in the quality merchandise store,

and I was also been a teaching assistant and a substitute teacher in the English Childcare

when I studied in the college.

I has worked in an Info-Systems Crop., since I graduated from the Technology University. The most part is printing

Although the printing is a traditional industry, I stil learned a lot of professional experiences there.

And then, I has went to some Computer Aid Graphic Design class in the computer cram school, and still studied by myself from some reference books during I has been a design assistance in a Int'l Trading Corp..

Afterward, the custmers amd my chief were given the affirmation to my application.

My major subject was Health Administrant, but I had been studying the skills of some Art Designing Software.

I expect to learn more professional knowledge and working experiences in other industry.

I am confident that I can pass any challenge.

Many thanks for your attention to my autobiography.

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

改過的地方幫你用括號說明

I was born in Chang-Hua. I has been living along in Tai-Chung since I studied in the college (I lived in Taichung when I was in college).

I came to Taipei until I got married in June (Then I move to Taipei. I just got married in June.)

I have independent and responsible character (I'm an independent and responsible person) in the every place (in every place). My superiors trust and affirmative me invariably (My supervisor complimented on me highly).

2007-08-09 21:51:29 補充:

其他的貼不上去,我寄給你

2007-08-09 21:52:57 補充:

我沒有你的email

不然你就寄email給我

2007-08-10 09:15:03 補充:

I have ever served as a part-time worker at administration and project as I was a student, because the economic conditions in house isn’t good since the childhood. ( I took several part-time jobs when I was a student for helping my family.)

2007-08-10 09:16:18 補充:

I've taken an administration and project part-time job in the quality merchandise store. (I worked part-time at a convenient store.)

and I was also been a ............ (I was once a assistant teacher in an English daycare center when I was a college student.)

2007-08-10 09:16:44 補充:

I has worked in an Info-Systems Crop., since I graduated from the Technology University. (After I graduated from college, I got a job in Info-System Corp.)

The most part is printing. ( My major job is printing.)

2007-08-10 09:17:23 補充:

Although the printing is a traditional industry, I stil learned a lot of professional experiences there. (Though printing is a traditional industry, I learned some skills and experience there.)

2007-08-10 09:18:11 補充:

And then, I has went to some Computer Aid Graphic Design class in the computer cram school. (Later, I attended computer class in a cram school.)

2007-08-10 09:18:50 補充:

and still studied by myself from some reference books during I has been a design assistance in a Int'l Trading Corp..

(While I was a assistant designer in Intel Trading Corp, I still learned by myself with some reference books.)

2007-08-10 09:19:15 補充:

(這句不太懂你的意思?)

2007-08-10 09:19:32 補充:

( I majored in Health Adminstration, however I am more experienced and skilled in art design software.)

2007-08-10 09:19:52 補充:

( I wish I can gain more knowledge and have different experience in various fields.)

I am confident that I can pass any challenge. (I am confident with any challenges.)

不好意思 不知道從哪幫起

基本上文法與用字尚可, 但是有好些地方文法錯誤:

1. 正式文件上絕對不要用縮寫, 如: I've. 應為 I have.

2. 注意動詞時態及主被動. 如: 應為 I have gone 而不是 I has went...

另外用字亦應注意, 我不懂何謂 "administration and project". 同時不應用簡單中翻英, 如: economic in house, 可用 My family has been struggling in making living.

希望有幫助